Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Awesome

well done. Most coordinated game ever.

Bubbles Bubbles

good but........

I thought it was cool, but the lack of proper collision detection kinda pissed me off (it tested the bounding box, not the circle :thumbs down:). But as a fellow flash developer good job exept for that.

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

This game rocks. But I noticed the Try Again buttons don't work. odd

KiLLer CaRs! -=2=- KiLLer CaRs! -=2=-

crap

ummmmmm....... ok the graphics were half decent...I've sen alot better but I've also seen alot worse but you must have spent all of ten seconds on the physics. or you didn't make them yourself. cause they really weren't up to par. so ya. if the physics didn't suck and the game had more of point it may have been a worthwhile experience.

Stick Death Showcase 2 Stick Death Showcase 2

Pretty good

That was alright, but there were no music credits.........

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

Sweet

Kickass game. It rocks. Just finish all the cars and add the ability to save the cars. (like in Create-A-Ride). Then the game would be sweet.

the skullkid the skullkid

Awesome

That was awesome. a little slow and pointless, but awesome!

Les aventure du Super1337 Les aventure du Super1337

Cool but

hey very well done but I just have to ask why you chose that control style. I would've been much more enjoyable with the controls slowly speeding up and not stopping when you let off. except for that I liked it. well done!

inkfish16 responds:

Thank you for your bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, due to the extreme sophistication of space engines, your control style could not be managed. You see, the shift calibration which would have to occur between the central pivot and the plasma nossels would overload the neural accelerator matrix, causing...well...I don't think I have to explain that part.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Sweet game, need more.

That is the sweetest game ever. We need a sequel!